- Raindrop Technique – $80
- Vitaflex Technique – $1/minute
- VItaflex Colon Clearing with oils
- Vitaflex Respiratory System with oils
- Vitaflex Head and Brain, including Ears and Sinuses
- Vitaflex Heart Pump
- Vitaflex Lymphatic System
- Emotional Release – $100
- Blends – cost determined by blend and cost of container, oils and ingredients
- Chap Sticks – $6
- Lotions – cost determined by blend and cost of container, oils and ingredients
- Homemade Soaps – $7
Students, Military, and Seniors 65 and older are assessed a 10% discount
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services will accept payment in the form of cash or debit/credit cards (MasterCard and Visa). Credit cards will be run prior to services and any declined credit cards will result in services not being rendered.
Any customer that is unhappy with services or products provided by Heaven Scent will be assessed. A refund for products will be refunded. Before a refund for services is offered options will be available for a repeat of the service should that be the desire of the customer. In the case that a customer is not satisfied and repeat of service not an option, a full refund will be made to the customer.
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of age, appearance, attire, creed, disability, economic status, education, gender, handicap, intelligence, neighborhood, personal preferences, political preferences, primary language, profession, race, religion, residence, second language, social status, speech, or weight.
Customers have a responsibility when making an appointment, to keep the scheduled appointment or cancel the appointment in a timely manner. In the case of cancellations it is requested that a 24 hour notice is given, if possible. The appointment will then be rescheduled. Customers who do not show for an appointment may reschedule however, if there is a no show for that next appointment, payment in advance will be required or no other appointments will be made with that customer.
Customers have a responsibility to arrive on time for appointments. Customers who arrive late for an appointment may need to receive what can be done during the allotted time, or may need to reschedule. Patterns of arriving late for appointments may result in not being able to schedule in the future.
Customers at Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services will be empowered to understand that their health is their responsibility. This means to advise Heaven Scent staff of anything that might help us work together better to achieve the results that are sought.
Customers will be informed that their identity and any information about them, whether it is shared with staff or staff discovers it on their own, will be held in the strictest confidence, except when released by the customer in writing or as required by law.
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services staff is responsible for mandatory reporting of abuse or threats of suicide/homicide, or responding to subpoenas.
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services staff are required by law to report all illegal activity or suspected illegal activity to the proper authorities. This includes agencies for the protection of children, women and the elderly, as will as, the police, and state attorney, and local and state departments of health, education and welfare.
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services staff will report any customer suspicion of actively abusing others or whom they suspect is actively being abused. This includes agencies for the protection of children, women and the elderly, as well as, the police, and state attorney, and local and state departments of health, education and welfare.
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services staff are legally required to report any person they know or suspect to be a sexual predator or pedophile to the local or state police or states attorney.
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services Staff will report any suspected abuse of animals. The Humane Society (animal shelter) in Grand Forks, North Dakota will be contacted to report suspected animal abuse.
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services staff, upon customer report of involvement of illegal activities, has a legal obligation to encourage them to go to the authorities and report their crime. If they refuse, Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services staff has a legal obligation to report them to the proper authorities. The confidentiality agreement is null and void as a result of this information.
If a customer discloses to Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services staff they have information about illegal activity, staff is obliged to encourage customers to go to the authorities with this information. In the event they don’t Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services will inform the customer that staff have no choice but to report this information to the authorities and name them as the source of that information.
Other Standard Policies
The other standard policies to be included in Heaven Scent Policies and Procedures are Mission Statement (already approved), Scope of Practice and Standard of Care (submitted with this).
Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services restrict the use of alcohol and tobacco on the premises and do not condone the use of recreational/illicit drugs.
Referral and Networking is vital to the spirit of cooperation with professionals in the community.
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services have developed a professional network for referring customers when needed outside the scope of services offered at Heaven Scent.
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services staff is committed to building a referral base with, but not limited to the following network of community professionals:
- Massage therapists – Heartland Massage
- Psychotherapists – Agassiz Associates, PLLC
- Medical professionals – Altru Health Systems and Sanford Health
- Psychiatry – Agassiz Associates, PLLC, Altru Health Systems, and Sanford Health
- Chiropractic Services – Red River Family Chiropractic
- Cosmetologists – Ultimate Look
- Veterinarian – All Pets Hospital
- Young Living Essential Oils – Upline and Downline members
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services staff is committed to making referrals to other professions through involvement in :
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Professional Affiliations and Certifications
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services staff is committed to Mentoring in the field and the community by:
- Being involved in presentations to the community.
- Offering classes that educate and empower individuals to take control of their own lives.
- Offering classes to down-line and up-line members of Young Living Essential Oil Products.
Customer records will include the following information:
- Customer Name
- Customer Address
- Customer Phone number
- Customer Email address
- Any previous reactions to essential oils.
- Dates of techniques, products and services provided.
- Techniques, products and services provided and result of the technique, product or service.
This aforementioned information will be used:
- To keep a record of services to assist the customer in making progress toward their identified goals.
- To have contact information in the case an appointment needs to be changed or cancelled.
- To have contact information in the event of specials to be offered to customers.
Customer records will be kept until Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services is no longer in business.
Customer’s requesting information will have access to their personal record. In the event of a customer death, that customer record will be destroyed, by shredding. In the event of the death of Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services (Karin Walton), the customer files will be destroyed by representatives of Karin Walton’s Last Will and Testament.
Customer records will be kept locked in the office of Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services so they are safe and confidential.
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services Procedures
Heaven Scent Essential Oil Products and Services will offer:
- Raindrop Technique, a Technique developed by Dr. Gary Young which is a process that involves the stimulating procedure of every organ, bone, and muscle at the cellular level and can help to bring the body into structural and chemical and electrical balance.
(See Customer Handout)
- Vitaflex Technique, a Tibetan Technique that consists of a specialized form of digital electrical stimulation using the pads and nails of the fingers in a rolling motion to fire voltages into the body through reflex points.
(See Customer Handout)
- Emotional Release, a technique that is a gentle process of releasing emotions using essential oils. Emotional patterns are stored in the body and Emotional Release is a technique that is used to communicate with our bodies.
(See Customer Handout)
- Aromatherapy, professionally qualified in the safe and therapeutic uses of essential to help people live healthier lifestyles.
5. The use of only essential oils grown, manufactured and/or packaged that fulfills all of the standards for Natural, Organic, and 100% Pure Therapeutic grade oils.